School leaders are facing unprecedented decisions; the impact of which – short- and long-term – are yet to be determined. Implementing distance learning tends to be at the top of that list when considering long-term closures.
In Part I of this series, we shared resources for determining a school’s readiness for distance learning, and overcoming home connectivity challenges. In this article, we provide ideas and resources around facilitating digital classrooms.
- Google has offered all GSuite for Education users a free upgrade to Enterprise Google Hangouts Meet features.
- This means that schools using GSuite have access to Hangouts Meet features such as: Recording, Live-Streaming, and meetings with participants up to 250 guests.
- Management Council Community – Resources to Support Remote Learning
- Teaching Online Courses
- Loom Screencasting
- Loom Pro is now free for all teachers and students – FOREVER! You just need to sign up with a valid school email address.
- Google-compiled list of resources
- This is a curated list of resources, blog posts, product training, etc. straight from Google to reference when considering distance learning.
If you find yourself stuck or spinning your wheels on how to reach your students during this uncertain time, reach out. Let’s see if we can help.